Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Croc Virgin

I have a confession to make...I was a Croc virgin until this past weekend. I know! I can't believe it either. I kept thinking - they are a fad, they are going to go away, my husband can't stand them and he will kill me if I buy them. But all my friends were doing it, and I caved under the pressure and bought two pair at the outlet mall at the lake - a pair of chocolate and pink Cleos - LOVE them, and a pair of $1.99 bright red clearance crocs to wear around the yard when the dog needs to do his business.

My first pair of Crocs photo credit...

Now I have found on Common Sense with Money that they are having a Fun Giveaway Crocs Gift Certificate and all I can say is Wheee!!!!! Check it out here. I would love to buy another pair of Cleo slip on sandals in black and charcoal that would go with everything I own. Plus, it would be much easier to get away with wearing them to work without a frown being produced by my boss for my choice in footwear. Now, finding my size - 10 - is usually the biggest challenge there is... and hiding them from my husband :) yikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm curious what you have to say, so please leave me a note...