Friday, July 24, 2009

Could my luck be changing?

I'm a big time knock-on-wood type of person, but I think my run of bad luck just might be changing (knock knock knock - now you do it too...) Yesterday I had lunch with a girlfriend who was in desperate need of a shoulder to sob on. Her luck is about as bad as mine. The rental she's living in is infested with mites, and try as she may, the exterminators can't see to do anything about it. They spray, clean vents, etc. etc. and she still ends up with bites when she wakes up in the morning. Yowzer! That's a problem I wouldn't want to swap out with her, but I feel for her because she's at her wits end right now and she thinks not too far into the future she's going to end up in a padded cell.

Ewww... gross here's the photo credit!

Well, while we were leaving the little Mexican restaurant we dined at, I happened to look down and noticed a bill on the ground, bent down and picked it up and, voila! TWENTY BUCKS! Paid for our meal!

Now this morning, my husband was watching Fox2 news while getting ready for work and he woke me up to say they were having a contest right up my alley - win tickets before you can buy them to So You Think You Can Dance. So I got online and entered, and at exactly 9:25 this morning Jill from Channel 2 called to tell me I had won 2 tickets! Yea me! Now I have to decide which of my two girls that watch the show with me is the other lucky winner with me... maybe I will make them do a dance off to decide a winner :)

SYTYCD photo credit

Now I just need to learn how to post videos from YouTube, so if anyone wants to give me some pointers, I would be most grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's so cool! I don't know how to upload to youtube, but have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'm curious what you have to say, so please leave me a note...