Monday, June 22, 2009

Finally Back...

We are finally back from Nebraska - what a long but beautiful trip. I'm still beat! I don't think I ever want to be in a car again - EVER! It's funny how people tend to bash certain states, I can think of Arkansas and Nebraska as some, but let me tell you -- the drive from Omaha to Norfolk was stunning - rolling, lush green hills. You could see for miles! Very different than Iowa and Kansas and OMG - Missouri's hwy 70 is a boring nightmare compared to this drive.

I will blog more when I get my stamina back. I'm just about finished with my book, The Host, which I finally got back into reading while riding back home. Oh, and I'm so glad to be back for this heat - NOT!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angie! Glad you stopped by my blog and, of course, I would love for you to be a follower of my blog! I'm always looking for new blogs to read. Glad you're back from Nebraska!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah this heat is HORRIBLE. I so need to cut the grass but I don't wanna have a heat stroke. I am trying to make hubs do it but he doesn't wanna die of heat stroke either!

    ReplyDelete

I'm curious what you have to say, so please leave me a note...