Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Affair is Over


Oh, but I have had a sweet love affair this summer,
a fling if you may,
but it is coming to an end today.
I will miss my beloved,
but it is for the best.
My sweet was no good for me.
Only causing undo guilt and heart ache.
When my husband found out about it,
you can imagine he was upset.
He wanted to know why -
WHY?
I wasn't including him in on it!?!
He said he would have done the same for me -
that's just how much he loves me!
But I didn't want to have to put him
through the heartbreak of good-bye,
because I knew that once school started back up,
the affair would be over...
So good-bye my love,
parting is such sweet sorrow...photo credit
So it is back to Weight Watcher points and Biggest Loser Contests at work
Yee haw!

2 comments:

  1. ug good luck. I am so sick of food right now, with binging on Mexican this week and an all you can eat buffet this morn I don't care if I never eat again. bleh

    ReplyDelete
  2. My affair is with Silky's...Elvis Pretzely-mmmmm...however, usually hubs is the one that takes me. We get to go this Friday for the last day of camp!!! WOOHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm curious what you have to say, so please leave me a note...